McMinn County High School Parking Permit Information
- 10th-12th grade students can buy Parking Permits on Thursday, July 29th, and Friday, July 30th
- Students who were awarded Perfect Attendance for the 2020-2021 school year will have first choice of parking spots because #attendancematters!
- Please read the following carefully to ensure you arrive at the appropriate time
Thursday, July 29:
- 8:30am-10:00am | Students with Perfect Attendance for the 2020-2021 school year
- 10:00am-11:30pm | Rising 12th grade students
- 12:00pm-1:00pm | Rising 11th grade students
- 1:00pm-2:00pm | Rising 10th grade students
Friday, July 30:
- 8:30am - 2:00pm | Any remaining students needing a parking permit
Parking passes cost $15 and are a requirement for students who will be driving to school. If your student plans to drive to school, but is unable to attend this drive thru, parking passes will be available for purchase in the front office on the first day of school. Parking passes will be routinely verified by our SROs. Students who park on campus without passes are subject to disciplinary action and/or parking tickets. Should they choose, students will have the opportunity to paint their parking spaces! The cost to paint is $50 and includes their parking permit. Parking spaces will be painted at a designated time and designs require administrator approval. Further information regarding parking space painting is available at the front office. Painting fees are non-refundable. Please ensure your student can meet all necessary painting requirements before registering or paying to paint.